Thursday, January 14, 2010

Me




Hi I'm John, I'm from Southlake, Texas. You can email me here. I have lived and grown up in Southlake my entire life. I have an older sister named Jessica who is a 2nd year in law school in Minnesota. I've played football since the 3rd grade. I played for the Carroll Dragons, and I was a captain of the team my senior year. In my spare time, I enjoy playing video games such as Call of Duty, going fishing, listening to music, and playing Farmville. I listen to all types of music ranging from Lil Wayne to Vampire Weekend to Radiohead. Currently I am playing on the Trinity football team. I did Taekwondo for 7 years, and I am a 2nd degree black belt. In high school, I took a multi media class that taught the basic skills for Power Point, Excel, and Photo shop. I only know the basic functions of these programs. I want to learn more about all of these programs and more.

4 comments:

  1. Nice post! I liked this comment and hope we can do exactly that:
    In high school, I took a multi media class that taught the basic skills for Power Point, Excel, and Photo shop. I only know the basic functions of these programs. I want to learn more about all of these programs and more.
    Ms. belisle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. I also did Taekwondo when I was younger and I have a first degree black belt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Farmville... good stuff lol. But seriously, that is amazing you were captain during your senior year AND you have a 2nd degree black belt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I play football to john john. but you play offenses and i play defense so we can't be friends.

    ReplyDelete